Customizable Training contents
Best suited for
Sellers, shop assistants, sales representatives, and any assistant in direct contact with customers.
The Objectives of the training are
- To get prepared to a sales encounter
- To know how to argue
- How to listen and be focussed to the customer’s needs
- How to be persuasive and effective
- How to close a sale
- 4 days with a total of 32 hours
Typical training contents (32 hrs)
- Getting prepared to a sales encounter and knowing how to argue: sales psychology, analysing the customer requirements, psychological approach.
- Keep in mind the customer is King ! Be attentive to the customers to best meet their needs : analysing the concepts of need and desire, how to trigger the desire according to the need, how to argue in a first contact, how to analyse the customer behaviour : learn the importance of non verbal, body language, how to adapt to the customer, how to be on the same lines as the customer.
- How to be persuasive and effective : sales strategy, arguments, how to be persuasive and effective, how to present products.
- Closing a sale : counter-arguments, alternative offerings, customer loyalty and satisfaction strategies.