Meeting the requirements of the “High Speed Club” point of sale( Visual Merchandising, shop windows…) at the Circuit Paul Ricard, Styl’ Will ..Industrie has developed a tailored training programme as follows :
- Improving the merchandising techniques used for the shop
- Understanding better each customer’s behaviour.
- Describing the principles and goals of visual merchandising.
- Enhancing the sale space.
- Developping a true communication space with customers.
An effective three-day training has provided the necessary skills to the staff of High Speed Club in order to better organise the point of sale , showcase the items in a pleasant way and develop an appropriate atmosphere in the shop. We only regret not to have taken any pictures of the point of sale upon our arrival due to a lack of time.
We really enjoyed transmitting our experience and skills to a careful and passionate person ! Thanks a lot to Céline !